Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Put Down the Haterade and Hater Tots....

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com

My High School was listed as the 1090th best High School in the US.

Conspicuously, the nearest high school to where I live was 107th, second in the State of Illinois.

Coincidence? Probably.






In other TR Slyder Alma Mater news, I'd like to salute Max Goodman.

In the July 2009 issue of Esquire Magazine (on newsstands now with Bar Rafaeli on the cover), Mr. Goodman wrote into the style Q&A section called "Ask Nick Sullivan", and Mr. Goodman asks,

"Like many 19-year old college students, I spill on myself a lot. When liquor is involved, it
gets bad. What are the best fabrics for going out
?"

-Max Goodman
Oxford, Ohio.

Glad to hear the traditions at Mother Miami are alive and well. My recommendation would be to avoid dark alcohol and mixers, Max. Gin and Tonics, Vodka Tonics, and Tequila ought to do you proud. You may also think about selecting darker clothing. Some would glibly suggest that you try to cut back on your alcohol intake, but not me, fellow RedHawk. Not me.


UPDATE/Editor's Note: When you do a Google Image search with keywords, "Miami University" in quotation marks followed by "Drunk", the first picture is of Bagel and Deli, the pic displayed above. Good work for getting it right, Google! You really do understand Miami U.

No comments: