By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com, AndyDisco on Twitter
ESPN analyst and ex-NFL player Merrill Hoge was playing in a celebrity football game in Miami and had some technical difficulty with his uniform. The problem? He was wearing a thong under his shorts. I don't know where to begin.
1. What dude wears thong underwear?
2. EVEN IF you did prefer thong underwear, if you are in a game of flag football where your opponents will constantly be reaching for something fastened to your shorts and then yanking, shouldn't you dress accordingly? And by "accordingly" I mean, "wear underwear that isn't a thong, or women's underwear"
3. #2 + this will game would have a ton of media cameras around.
4. I just threw up in my mouth
5. This didn't happen to Brian Boitano, Anderson Cooper or Ryan Secrest. This is a former Pittsburgh Steeler who played a man's man's game and now analyzes it on television for a living. Even if you love lacy thongs, just lie to us and act like you wear regular undergarments.
6. Do you think Sisqo would say that Hoge has dumps like a truck and thighs like 'what'?
7. This reminds of the time in one of the Naked Gun movies where Leslie Nielsen got in a fight with a dude with a turban and when he punched him and knocked it his turban off, it was revealed that under his turban, the dude was rocking a hot pink mohawk. Only this is not funny at all.
8. I am going to stop. What the hell? WHAT the hell? What the HELL?
That's how I roll.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Labels: Merrill Hoge Thong