By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com, AndyDisco on Twitter
If you're offended by stuff that's offensive. Do NOT click here. It isn't safe for work.
That's how I roll.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com
Texas Governor Rick Perry said the following today, while riling up some retard Texans.
"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."
1) I would love "to boot" you and nearly all of your people, Governor.
2) Who do you think pays the FEDERAL troops to secure the boarder you suck at securing? Why people from Iowa or Minnesota don't send you jars of their own pee for wasting their federal dollars on you is a mystery to me. You bitch about higher taxes, but your porous border is partly responsible.
3) Let's have a look at what "unique" means.
- Main Entry:
- French, from Latin unicus, from unus one — more at one
2 a: being without a like or equal : unequaled
Looks like it means its the only one of its kind. So how then, could something have varied degrees of one-of-a-kindness? Something cannot be more one of a kind than something else. Looks like the
4) If you seceded and we imposed trade sanctions, you'd beg Mexico to adopt you. Only it wouldn't much matter because your borders still wouldn't be remotely secure and the border would be blurred beyond recognition anyway.
5) "Government thumbing their nose"? Where do you think our last president was from? And you guys STILL suck. Obama's being in office for three months ruined your state?
6) What part of "largest tax-cuts in 40 years" mean to you? Well, other than "the president is black"
7) Keep talking