Monday, April 13, 2009

T.R. Salutes: The Handling of the Captain Hostage Situation With The Somali Pirates























By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com


I loved it. LOVED it. The wars you inherited, but this was your first military crisis under your watch.

I knew this had to be an open and shut case. We simply had to say "You are filthy Somali Pirates. We are the United States Military. You do not kidnap us. It's extremely simple. We are not something that you fuck with. If, however,you attempt to fuck with us, we will leave your bodies cold and lifeless. Is any part or that unclear?"

I loved what we did to those punks. Like a friend of mine would say, "You run up, you get done up", or as Brother Tupac said, "you better back the fuck up, before you get smacked the fuck up"

I like how it was handled. No U.S. casualties, and a few causalities of the guilty parties. We had a captain with an AK-47 in his back, and some Navy Seals had a clear shot at the heads of those gun-wielding gorillas. Whoever those nameless SEALs are, you are heroes in my book, and I am thankful that you exist.

It sounds pretty simple to me- If I fuck with the U.S. I WILL get fucked up.


Some pirates forced an AK-47 into the captain's back. Then what happened? Their heads were blown off. I like it.










No comments: