Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hearing It Here First

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com, AndyDisco on Twitter


I am expecting video of this to surface at some point, and I want to be on record saying "I remember that".

The employee that David Letterman slept with used to have a recurring spot on the show. I remember in the mid 90's or so, she would appear like other Letterman correspondents do- she seemed unassuming, but willing to play along with Dave. What made her funny wasn't that she actually was funny, but it was funny that Dave decided to put such a normal person on the air. I remember them having a good repoir and Dave seemed very amused by her. I think she dressed like an elf or something once time, and in other I remember Dave and her talking about how she just broke up with her boyfriend and among his negative attributes, he was an awful dancer.

That isn't really Earth shattering, but then I read that the blackmailing guy behind this all, Joe Halderman, was dating the chick, Stephanie Birkitt at the time. The article went on to say that that Halderman really wanted to embarass Dave and exact his revenge on him. So maybe the ex getting made fun of was Halderman.

I hope the video surfaces so I can proved correct. Does anyone else remeber that?







That's how I roll.

No comments: