Friday, September 4, 2009

LaGarrette Blount of Oregon and Boise St. Sucker Punch

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com, AndyDisco on Twitter

If this young gentleman doesn't embody the modern sportsman, I don't know who does. I bet he habitually opens doors for acquaintances of both genders, takes his hat off when going indoors, stands up when women leave and/or join his table at restaurants, and tips his hat when women walk by. Good thing the game began with symbolic handshake in order to promote sportsmanship. Although I guess MMA is a sport.




Man. I have seen a LOT of cocks, and that was probably the coldest I've seen. Wait, that didn't come out right...

Update: I just got off the phone with a French-speaking friend of mine. He said that LeGarrette is a French name and means, "The Garrette".

Update #2: The Garrette just got suspended for the season by his team. Thanks for coming out, The Garrette. You can see his 2009 highlight reel above.





I'm T.R. Slyder, and that's how you Tangueray.

No comments: