Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rachel Alexandra Humiliates the Boys in the Haskell Invitational on Sunday

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com, AndyDisco on Twitter

She is unbelievable. ESPN was derelict in not showing this race, but that is beside the point. I digreezy. The point is Rachel Alexandra is ludicrously awesome. You can watch the race (via YouTube) below. Over a sloppy Monmouth Park surface, she beat Belmont Stakes winner Summer Bird and Multiple Stakes winner Munnings in a time that was 2/5ths of a second off the course record. Not too shabby for a filly over a sloppy track.




Her connections still have no plans to run her in the Breeder's Cup, and I am still not blaming them.

Rachel is better at being a successful female racehorse than I am. And I have to live with that. Every day of my life.





I'm T.R. Slyder, and that's how you Tangueray.

No comments: