Saturday, August 8, 2009

500 Pounds of Awesome: The Nelson Mandella of Gun Smuggling Undernearth Flaps of one's own Fat


By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com, AndyDisco on Twitter



No offense everybody reading this, but George Vera is way, way, WAY better at smuggling a gun into prison under rolls of his blubber than you are.

I've been trying for years and just can't seem to do it. This guy is a very talented gentleman and a credit to good ol' Texas Ingenuity. Everything is bigger in Texas. Namely: Fat Rolls and talent levels of gun smuggling using them.

It is like the most pathetic version of Li'l Wayne chronicling his drug smuggling talent in the ballad, "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" featuring one, Brian "Birdman Williams" when Weezy boasts (it's at the 3:08 mark of the linked YouTube Video):

"What you know 'bout putting bricks in the spare, man? I can stuff coupe like a mother fuckin' caravan"

Maybe Vera should counter with a mixtape, slamming Li'l Wayne and boasting,

"When it comes to that smugglin' game, I leave other brothers hurtin'/Shit, I once smuggled a Glock in my meaty, diabetes curtains".

The name of that mixed tape should be "George Vera- The Truth, Like Verdad"

Y'all share dat.







I'm T.R. Slyder, and that's how you Tangueray.

No comments: