Monday, July 6, 2009

Time for Hypocrisy

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com

After having posted the preceding post, this may seem hypocritical. It isn't that I care about celebrity lives, or even care to meet any of them, but I do find articles about them behaving badly to be amusing, just as it amuses me when people I know behave badly.

That being said, if you are similar, you will waste 3 hours at this site. (click the "older posts" link at the bottom of the page)

It's a blog called Crazy Days and Nights that has for years been providing "blind items" about celebrities. I'd read them on Gawker.com which offers blind items every day, roughly have of them are from this particular blog. Well today Crazy Days and Nights decided to provided the "answers" for years of their blind items, revealing who they bits were about. It's amusing so I wanted to pass it along.

No comments: