Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Now Drinking Jesus Juice Straight From the Source

(Photography courtesy of T.R. Slyder)
By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com

Pretty weird.

And no, I didn't even have him in my Death Pool that I'm not in but made my draft list for anyway. I should have though.

UPDATE:
Word out of heaven is that Jacko asked to see the Lindberg baby upon his entrance to heaven.

Update #2:

don't forget to use this opportunity to drop the two best Michael Jackson jokes on unsuspecting people/victims:

1) Knock Knock
Who's There?
Little Boy Blue.
Little Boy Blue who?
Michael Jackson

2) Q: What's the difference betwixt Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

A: Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, and Michael Jackson B.F.s little boys.

(Editor's note: After the jokes you may want to consider going with a 'Hi-oooo', 'Hel-LOooooo', or a simple 'OW' accompanied by a leg kick. Trust me.)

Update #3: I'm listening to Black or White right now and just heard the part where the rapping dude says "I'm not gonna spend my life being a color" Since white isn't technically a color, I guess Michael Jackson lived by that credo.

No comments: