Sunday, May 24, 2009

Zenyatta Still Aint Nothin' to Eff With

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com

Zenyatta does it again. Watch her the whole time, she tries for about a quarter of a mile in this mile and a sixteenth race. If Zenyatta and Rachel Alexandra go head to head (presumably in the Breeder's Cup, but most likely not before), I think that would be the best day of my life. This ride is one of those rare things of beauty that does not involve me shirtless.



Rick Reilly certainly has never heard of this horse. Was that the impetus of my recent article against him? Yes. Not only is Reilly unaware of the Breeder's Cup, it is obvious he has never see this horse race. Nor has he seen Zenyatta effortlessly put to bed her foes in the classiest female race in the world like I have. That race? This one. The 2008 Breeder's Cup Ladies Classic.



Look impressive? It's cuz she is. I Loooooove Rachel Alexandra as much as the rest of America. But The throne she aspires to is currently occupied by Zenyatta. Don't believe me? What if the EIC of the Daily Racing Form ran a comparison of the best current female in training against the best mare (older female) of all time? Would it be Rachel Alexandra? Click here to find out.

Zenyatta is nothing to be fucked with.

No comments: