Thursday, May 21, 2009

Minor Changes to the Blog

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com

I added a few new links to my Recommended Links in the margin.

FMyLife- Mentioned a few posts below this one.

The Memory Palace- Ditto.

TheYBF- The Young Black and Famous. Basically a black gossip site. Its comments section taught me the acronym, LMBAO, which I use regularly.

The Big Lead- Great sports blog.

Huffington Post- You're probably familiar with this reputable and cutting edge news site.

The Chicago Defender- News regarding the Black Community in Chicago.

Fake Shore Drive- Outstanding, independent blog about the hip-hop scene in Chicago.

The Boston Phoenix- Independent, Free Boston newspaper. At least I think it's independent, a copy of them helped me get through my recent Boston-to-Chicago flight. It reminds me of the Chicago Reader. I thought I'd give them some Link Love.

No comments: