Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kanye Will Do Anything For a Blonde Dyke




















By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com



I just put these two together. I remember hearing that Kanye West's girlfriend is rumored to be either lesbian or bi. I guess some celebrity gossip people are in a tizzy over how their relationship may be a possible publicity stunt- maybe she's lying to Kanye about being into guys in order gain fame, maybe Kanye is gay and she's his beard, maybe they really are a real couple, maybe she is into guys but is just using Kanye for publicity anyway, etc. I never got too concerned since I don't know either of them.

But I was listening to Kanye's song Stonger today, I totally forgot about these lyrics when I first heard these rumors, but in it he sings the following:

This is Louis Vuitton Don night
So we gonna do everything that Kan like
Heard they'd do anything for a Klondike
Well I'd do anything for a blonde-dyke
And she'll do anything for the limelight
And we'll do anything when the time's right


Sounds about right.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing!