Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updated: The Best Invention Possible: Snuggie + ShamWow= The SnugWow
















By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com


If you could make a Snuggie out of ShamWow material, it would be not only the best invention of all time, but I think the best invention possible.

No matter what you spill, you will never have to get up to get paper towels. In fact, you wouldn't even have to get up to use the restroom.

Why didn't you think of that? Anyway, you are welcome.


UPDATE:

Another "invention" that needs to happen is making Swiffer socks. I guess you could just be ghetto and tape Swiffers to the bottom of your shoes and walk around, but it would feel much more refined, if you could either buy foot-shaped Swiffer pads, or if they came with laces on them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought of this once. I explained it to my friends and they called me stupid.

Anonymous said...

I made this a while ago, ran into yours...

http://superawesomeguy.com/2009/02/snuggie-shamwow-snugwow/

I love the swiffer socks!