Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bearsss.

Now testify/come up in the spot lookin' extra fly

Hello. I'm Mike Ditka.
Arrrggghhh
Ooohhh can ya feel it, baby? Ow!
Well hello there.
Ooohh, that's the way I like it, baby.
You goddamn sonofabitches!
I get this right here for ya.


Does it hurt to be THIS goddamn sexy? Yeah, kinda. But I deal with it.

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com


Ditka. Polish Sausages. Bearss. Ditka. Ditka.

I don't know a ton about him as a person, but he is easily the best Chicagoan of all time. He is probably the best American of all time, and he could very well be the best man of all time. The more I look at his pictures, the more I realize that a man just has to have a mustache. He just has to. Michael Ditka is by far my favorite guy to look at pictures of. No homo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want da'coach to be my dad. Tuck me in at night and tell me stories.