Sunday, October 5, 2008

Worst NFL Pregame Moment Ever

By: T.R. Slyder, TRSlyder@yahoo.com


I usually avoid NFL Pregame shows but I decided to give them a shot today. I've been so wrapped up in the baseball playoffs that I had no idea what was going on in the NFL, and thought I could benefit from watching. So I flipped to Fox just as it was beginning and James Brown began the show by saying, "Have we got a great show for you today!" then as the camera panned out to show all of the panelists, Brown reached under the desk and announced "But first, with the Iron Man DVD coming out this week, I had to pick up some copies for my guys." And proceeded to distribute DVDs to his fellow panelists as they feigned excitement and poured over the DVD.

I changed the channel and watched Face the Nation. I still have no idea what's going on in the NFL. That was the worst of the worst.

No comments: